Win Four Tickets To Ontario Reign’s First Home Game of 2015 Western Conference Finals
May 15, 2015 3 Comments
Indeed, Kings fans now expect to see their team as, not only one of the 16 teams who make the playoffs, but as one of the teams that makes a deep run towards winning the Stanley Cup.
Even though that isn’t happening this season, both of the Kings’ minor league affiliates have made it all the way to their respective conference finals, just eight wins away from a championship. Here in Southern California, the Kings’ ECHL affiliate the Ontario Reign, opens the Western Conference Finals against the Allen Americans (affiliate of the San Jose Sharks) in Allen, Texas, with Games 1 and 2 on May 17 and 18.
The series moves to Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California for Game 3 on Thursday, May 21, and you could win four tickets to this game by answering the following question:
Identify (by title or URL) your favorite story here on Frozen Royalty about a Los Angeles Kings prospect who is playing, or has played, for the Ontario Reign, and state your reason(s).
- Submit your answer by leaving it as a comment below (your comment/entry will be held until the contest ends) by 5:00 PM PDT on Wednesday, May 20, 2015. Your answer must include a valid e-mail address and if you are a Facebook or Twitter user, it is recommended that you provide your Facebook and Twitter names (see below).
- Any entry submitted after that time will not be accepted.
- All submissions will be held (not published immediately) until the end of the contest.
- All valid entries will be placed into a pool from which a winner will be randomly selected.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail, and will be announced on Frozen Royalty’s Facebook page and on Twitter.
- Those affiliated with the Ontario Reign, Los Angeles Kings, or their affiliates, members of the broadcast or print media, any web site that covers the Reign or the Kings, or any related web site, are not eligible.
HOW TO GET BONUS ENTRIES – INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING!
For Twitter Users
- Just tweet a link to the story you chose and be sure to mention @frozenroyalty. You’ll get one bonus entry in the contest. The hash tags, #LAKings and #ReignTrain must also be included in your tweet.
- One bonus entry will be awarded for each tweet that can be verified and linked to an original entry.
- Tweets posted by accounts that are protected/private are not eligible (can’t verify the tweets).
- Scheduled/automated tweets will not be accepted for bonus entries.
- You may tweet a link to the story you chose no more than twice per day until the end of the sweepstakes.
For Facebook Users
- Post a link to the article you chose on your Facebook wall, telling your Facebook friends why they should check it out.
- You can also post the story you chose on any Los Angeles Kings or Ontario Reign-related Facebook group.
- You must tag the Frozen Royalty page on Facebook in your post, along with the hash tags, #LAKings and #ReignTrain.
- Any post that cannot be verified and linked to an original entry will not be eligible for a bonus entry.
Frozen Royalty by Gann Matsuda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. You may copy, distribute and/or transmit any story or audio content published on this site under the terms of this license, but only if proper attribution is indicated. The full name of the author and a link back to the original article on this site are required. Photographs, graphic images, and other content not specified are subject to additional restrictions. Additional information is available at: Frozen Royalty – Licensing and Copyright Information. Frozen Royalty’s Comment Policies