LA Kings Open Their 2014 Training Camp – In Photos
September 20, 2014 5 Comments
EL SEGUNDO, CA — Frozen Royalty was on hand at the Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo, California for the first on-ice sessions of the Los Angeles Kings 2014 training camp on Friday, September 19, 2014.
65 players were split into two groups, one skating in the morning, the other in the afternoon.
Photographer David Sheehan was there to capture images from both sessions and you can view his photos below.
Los Angeles Kings 2014 Training Camp – Day 1
105 photos; click on any photo to view a larger image and to click through the gallery. © 2014 David Sheehan/FrozenRoyalty.net. All rights reserved. Duplication/reproduction/distribution prohibited without explicit permission.
2014 LA Kings Training Camp Coverage
- LA Kings 2014 Training Camp: Day 2 – The Hunger To Win It All Again, Or Just To Redeem Oneself
- Frozen Royalty Audio: LA Kings 2014 Training Camp – Day 2 Interviews
- LA Kings 2014 Training Camp: Quick Limited, But Skating; Greene Focused On Redemption
- 2014-15 Los Angeles Kings: “Make The Playoffs First”
- Frozen Royalty Audio: LA Kings 2014 Training Camp – Day 1 Interviews
Frozen Royalty by Gann Matsuda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. You may copy, distribute and/or transmit any story or audio content published on this site under the terms of this license, but only if proper attribution is indicated. The full name of the author and a link back to the original article on this site are required. Photographs, graphic images, and other content not specified are subject to additional restrictions. Additional information is available at: Frozen Royalty – Licensing and Copyright Information. Frozen Royalty’s Comment Policies