LOS ANGELES — The Los Angeles Kings are hoping that going back out on the road for a four-game trip will put them back on track after they dropped a 4-3 overtime decision to the Dallas Stars on March 7 at Staples Center.
The Kings, who played a sloppy, turnover-filled game, had one-goal leads three times, only to see the Stars come right back, and finally win it in overtime.
- With a goal and an assist, Justin Williams recorded his 400th NHL point.
- With two assists, Anze Kopitar has ten points in the last seven games (three goals, seven assists).
- The Kings lost for the first time this seasons when leading after two periods (now 19-0-1).
- The Kings have gained a point in 16 of the last 19 games (12-3-4).
- The King are 7-1-3 in their last eleven road games.
- The Kings have killed 56 of their last 61 penalties (91.8 percent).
- The Kings are now 17-8-5 in one-goal games.
- The Kings are 13-4-2 in their last 19 overall against Dallas, dating back to January 12, 2008.
Raw audio interviews
(Edited to remove extraneous material and dead air)
Justin Williams (2:03)
Anze Kopitar (1:23)
Terry Murray (5:31)
Game Highlights From NHL Video On YouTube
Highlights not available via YouTube at press time. Check back later!
Frozen Royalty by Gann Matsuda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. You may copy, distribute and/or transmit any story or audio content published on this site under the terms of this license, but only if proper attribution is indicated. The full name of the author and a link back to the original article on this site are required. Photographs, graphic images, and other content not specified are subject to additional restrictions. Additional information is available at: Frozen Royalty – Licensing and Copyright Information.