Back on June 13, I interviewed Los Angeles Kings President/General Manager Dean Lombardi. We spoke on the telephone for about an hour, touching on his thoughts about the 2008-09 Kings, where they improved, what they still need to work on, his scouting and development program, the 2009 National Hockey League Entry Draft, free agency and much more.
That interview was the basis for what became a five-part series of stories. In case you missed them:
- LA Kings GM Dean Lombardi Talks Defense, Goaltending
- Dean Lombardi: Los Angeles Kings Are Ahead Of Schedule
- Dean Lombardi: Gambling Big On Justin Williams
- Dean Lombardi On Anze Kopitar, Free Agency
- Scouting And Development Are Cornerstones To Dean Lombardi’s Efforts
You can also listen to the interview here:
Frozen Royalty by Gann Matsuda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. You may copy, distribute and/or transmit any story or audio content published on this site under the terms of this license, but only if proper attribution is indicated. The full name of the author and a link back to the original article on this site are required. Photographs, graphic images, and other content not specified are subject to additional restrictions. Additional information is available at: Frozen Royalty – Licensing and Copyright Information.