September 6, 2011 5 Comments
EL SEGUNDO, CA — Ever since he completed his first season with the Los Angeles Kings, head coach Terry Murray has graciously taken time out of his busy schedule during the late summer when he is busy preparing for the upcoming season—rookie camp, rookie tournament, training camp—to talk with Frozen Royalty about the previous season and what’s ahead for the upcoming one.
- Los Angeles Kings Head Coach Terry Murray Looks Back At 2010-11 Season
- Terry Murray Dishes On 2010-11 LA Kings’ Offensive Zone, Power Play Struggles
- LA Kings Head Coach Terry Murray: Drew Doughty And Jack Johnson Need To Take Steps Forward In 2011-12
- Terry Murray: Added Talent Up Front Does Not Mean A New Style Of Play Is On The Horizon For LA Kings
- LA Kings Head Coach Terry Murray Talks Prospects, Goaltending, And The Return Of The Trap