Frozen Royalty Audio: Interview With LA Kings Head Coach Terry Murray, August 24, 2011
September 6, 2011 5 Comments
EL SEGUNDO, CA — Ever since he completed his first season with the Los Angeles Kings, head coach Terry Murray has graciously taken time out of his busy schedule during the late summer when he is busy preparing for the upcoming season—rookie camp, rookie tournament, training camp—to talk with Frozen Royalty about the previous season and what’s ahead for the upcoming one.
This summer, we talked in his office for about an hour on August 24, 2011, and you can read the five-story series based on that interview:
- Los Angeles Kings Head Coach Terry Murray Looks Back At 2010-11 Season
- Terry Murray Dishes On 2010-11 LA Kings’ Offensive Zone, Power Play Struggles
- LA Kings Head Coach Terry Murray: Drew Doughty And Jack Johnson Need To Take Steps Forward In 2011-12
- Terry Murray: Added Talent Up Front Does Not Mean A New Style Of Play Is On The Horizon For LA Kings
- LA Kings Head Coach Terry Murray Talks Prospects, Goaltending, And The Return Of The Trap
You can also listen to the raw audio of the interview below (58:38; edited only to remove extraneous material and dead air)
Frozen Royalty by Gann Matsuda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. You may copy, distribute and/or transmit any story or audio content published on this site under the terms of this license, but only if proper attribution is indicated. The full name of the author and a link back to the original article on this site are required. Photographs, graphic images, and other content not specified are subject to additional restrictions. Additional information is available at: Frozen Royalty – Licensing and Copyright Information.