Frozen Royalty Audio: 2011 Los Angeles Kings Development Camp – Part 2
July 12, 2011 11 Comments
EL SEGUNDO, CA — Frozen Royalty was present at the Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo, California on July 12 for the final day of the Los Angeles Kings 2011 Development Camp for their young prospects.
You can listen to audio interviews with several of those prospects, along with head coach Terry Murray and goaltending coach Bill Ranford, below.
Raw audio interviews
(Edited to remove extraneous material and dead air)
Jean-Francois Berube (3:38)
Robert Czarnik (4:54)
Nicolas Deslauriers (7:08)
Christopher Gibson (3:46)
Kevin Gravel (2:15)
Bill Ranford (8:36)
Terry Murray (27:13)
- Frozen Royalty Audio: 2011 Los Angeles Kings Development Camp – Part 1
- Strong Goalie Pipeline Is A First And A Sign Of Strength For The Los Angeles Kings
- Los Angeles Kings Defenseman Prospect Jake Muzzin Likely To Be Waiting Awhile For His Turn
- Showing Signs Of Progress: LA Kings Blue Line Prospects Nicolas Deslauriers, Derek Forbort, And Kevin Gravel
- Despite Long Odds, LA Kings Prospects Jordan Weal And Tyler Toffoli Have Sights Set On The NHL For 2011-12
- LA Kings Center Prospect Robert Czarnik Is Working Hard To Stay Out Of The Shadow
- Los Angeles Kings Right Wing Prospect Linden Vey’s Goal Is To Get Out Of The Cold
- Los Angeles Kings’ 2011 Late-Round Draft Picks Working To Beat Long Odds
- LA Kings Right Wing Prospect Brandon Kozun Is Not Allowing His Size To Be An Obstacle
Frozen Royalty by Gann Matsuda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. You may copy, distribute and/or transmit any story or audio content published on this site under the terms of this license, but only if proper attribution is indicated. The full name of the author and a link back to the original article on this site are required. Photographs, graphic images, and other content not specified are subject to additional restrictions. Additional information is available at: Frozen Royalty – Licensing and Copyright Information.